Product Inquiry Form
The ArmorBuffa ® is a non-redirective, gating, temporary crash cushion that consists of an integrated steel nose and water-filled, high performance plastic segments. The system is tested to MASH Test Level 3. The ArmorBuffa® is ideal for use in work zone applications.
• Narrow profile.
• Does not use foundations or anchors.
• Stabilized HDPE modules may be reusable after light impacts.
• Lightweight design for more efficient assembly and relocation.
BACK-UP STRUCTURE AND ATTACHMENTS
• Transitions to HighwayGuard and BG800 steel barriers.
• Transitions to various concrete barrier profiles.
*After an impact, the product must be inspected and evaluated per the direction of the specifying roadway authority. The ultimate decision on reusability rests with the specifying roadway authority and/or state DOT.
Test Level 3
• 30′ 7″ (9.3 m) Effective Length
• 1′ 8″ (525 mm) Wide
• 3′ 7″ (1.1 m) High
• 950 lbs. (432 kg) Empty Weight
• 7,110 lbs. (3,225 kg) Ballasted Weight (approx.)
• 740 gal. (2,800 L) Ballast Capacity